Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear 2010.

I'd like to start off by saying welcome.

To make sure we're on the same page, I'd like to bring a few things to your attention.

2009 was a total bitch. Seriously.

I mean, OK, Sure, there were some really great things that happened in 2009.

There were also some things in 09 that I'd really rather not go through again.

Although it was hella fun saying "Oh niner" for 365 days last year, I couldn't be more relieved that it's over.

2010, I rang you in wearing a sparkly tank top, lip gloss and a fedora. How could you NOT love me at this point? I've got a great attitude and I'm very optimistic about you.

Just make sure you're not a complete whore like your sister year "Oh niner" and I can see this being the beginning to a beautiful relationship.

2010, You're gonna be great. I can feel it.

Love your tummy. Kisses!

P.s. Don't fuck with me.