Monday, January 25, 2010

There's a starm-a-comin'.

Do you ever feel uneasy? Do you ever feel like there's something wrong, or there will be in the near future but you can't put your finger on it? It's almost like this panic attack, anxiety fit comes into my heart and makes it feel all uneasy and hurty. Or maybe it's heart burn with a side car of indigestion. I'm not real sure. Either way I have this feeling.

It's like watching a tornado head your way and not being able to go anywhere. I'm not real sure what's up. I have a very fearful heart at the moment. I keep telling myself to forget about every thought that waddles into my head and focus on the important things. Work. Training. Excelling at my job and achieving another license. My home. The Husband. The gym. Myself.

I just can't quite shake this burning in my chest.

This panic.

Do you ever feel like the people you once knew aren't the same people anymore? The people you thought were genuine lifetime pals suddenly move themselves into a different category.

Who will truly be there when you need them? When you're down in the dumps and need a beer to cry in, what pal is gonna be sitting right next to you because they could tell you definitely needed some friend time. True. Genuine. Friend. Time.

I'm all about friend time. Weather you're single, dating, married or parenting, no matter how busy or stressful life becomes for you, at the end of the day everyone needs a good friend.

Sometimes change comes welcomed. Sometimes it comes suddenly and leaves you feeling torn, tired and fooled.

Change can be terrifying. Change can be the balls. Either way, it's almost always scary because it's unknown.


There are some people in my life I would walk around the world barefoot for. Would they do the same for me?

Do you ever feel like sometimes you need the people in your life to prove to you that they are in your life for a reason? Prove to you that they love you and that they are genuine people?

I feel like right now, I need proof.

And maybe some Prilosec OTC for the indigestion.