Friday, October 2, 2009

Stiffy

I have a friend. She answers to Li Li. No, her parents didn't lose a bet with god, forcing them to name her that. It's just what I like to call her. She always responds to it, So i think she likes it too. Lately Li Li and I have both been stressed. We're stressed over different things but at the end of the day we're both left feeling frazzled, run down and overwhelmed.

Yesterday Li Li asked if I'd like to get together at the local bar for a drink. I quickly responded to her with a "Shit yes!" Then I remembered I have a plethora of booze at my house and its totally socially acceptable to wear my Jammie's in the comfort of my own home. We moved our venue to my kitchen and enjoyed one anothers company along with a few stiff drinks.

Li Li also turned me on to Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses and is probably going to hell for that.
I even took some of this devil candy into the shower with me. Have you ever taken a hot shower in the dark while eating Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses?! If you haven't, It's something I'd highly recommend. It's like getting a warm and fuzzy hug all over your body. Yes, Even your naughty parts.

Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment