Monday, October 1, 2012

TWLOHA

I recently purchased a hoodie that says "Love is the movement" on the front of it. I didn't know what brand I had just bought, all I knew is I liked what it said and it was a hoodie. I have a weakness for anything comfy. I spotted the back of the neck where they put their label. "To write love on her arms" I became intriqued and googled it. Twloha is a brand that is dedicated to suicide awareness. Helping and encouraging people who suffer from depression to please get help, and to let them know they're not the only ones. They also help people who don't suffer from depression understand more clearly what their loved ones who do have depression are going through and how to help them the right way. They are very proactive and dedicated to their movement and it's a brand I'm totally jazzed up about supporting.