Friday, April 23, 2010

You don't have to tell me I'm inappropriate. I already know and I'm not changing.

I'm kind of a sarcastic asshole.

I kind of like it that way.

However, In the journey that I call my life, I've found that it kind of separates me from the constant norm.

And sometimes that makes me doubt myself.

It makes me wonder if I truely belong where I've chosen to be.

I say fuck a lot.

I may buy expletive onesies for babies because I find them hilarious.

I consider booze to be one of the best gifts to give for pretty much any occasion.

I have a hard time being around tightly wound, judgey people who have no sense of humor.

Can anyone truely go through this crazy fucked up world that we live in without a sense of humor!?

I have my own religion.

I do things on a *planned* whim.

I crave spontaneity. I crave individualism. I crave to be DIFFERENT.

Different makes me tick.

This post may not make sense to most of you, and that's ok. Right now I'm using this blog as my outlet. My personal, most intimate thoughts to be noted, where I can read them over and over again to remind myself that traditional is boring and while I may get knocked around for hunting down uniqueness, In the end, I wouldn't have it any other way.

(Insert cheesey quote here:)

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not.