Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jazzed diggity BOOYA!

All the long nights, brain numbing days and beer filled pop quizzes have totally paid off.

YESTERDAY I PASSED THE 1716 - AGENT'S ESCROW EXAM - PART I

BOOYA!

I passed with a score of 81%.

Not to brag or anything, but as I was getting logged out of the testing center the lady there told me that my score was one of the highest scores she'd seen for someone taking it for the first time.

Then she offered me a chair and some juice because I was shaking violently and had broken out in a profuse sweat during the 2 hour exam and had peed myself a little.

It was like donating 19 gallons of blood taken through the biggest needles on the planet and then going into an epileptic fit afterwards.

Fucking terrifying I tell you.

Afterwards I walked around the campus of the University of Utah, among my fellow colleagues, with my chest puffed out and a shit eatin' perma-grin on my face.

I left with my passing exam in hand and a $15.00 parking fine.

In honor of being totally rad I think I'll take the rest of the week off from studying and spend it at the gym, with friends and family and getting some MEGA house work done.

I get to start hitting the books hard again next week for the second part of the test that must be passed within 90 days or I have to start allllll over again.

As much as I'd like to say that crazy-stressed out-panicky-overeating Erica is gone, she's only taking a short break from the crazy.

The crazy resumes next week and in full force, mind you.

The second part is all math.

Which normally would be fine.

Except Math and I had a total falling out around the sixth grade. Math called me stupid. I told math to suck it. Then I made out with maths boyfriend purely out of spite.

Since then, Math and I haven't talked.

This is going to be interesting.

And awkward.