Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Brief update

Please review the list of bulleted items as follows: (I mean, only if you give a shit. You totally don't have to. My feelers won't even be hurt since I don't know who the hell even reads this blog) Hugs!



  • After I got home from Alaska we had a big ol' shin dig out to the house to celebrate my "Utah Birthday." My two bests put it together and baked me a beautiful cake to go above and beyond as always.



  • Uh. I threw a baby party for one of my bests. It was pretty off the chain. There was food, decorations, great people and flip cup.

Special thanks shout out to my best life partner/Mother-in-law/Sister-in-law.




  • A group of us went to the Bay and cooked out, basked in the sun, played in the water and drank a whole lot of beer. It was tits.





  • I've officially removed my lip piercing. I had contemplated it for a while and just decided after my 27th birthday and having it pierced for 4 years that it was time to start a new chapter. One without shit in my face.





  • This last weekend was spent at Island Park, Idaho at a family reunion. The mother-in-laws side of the family was all there. Her cute mom and dad rented a cabin to accommodate everyone's clan and we all had a great time. There were mixed drinks, hot tubs, 4 wheelers, kayaking and camp fires. I had some awesome quality time with my nephew and niece, who are arguably the cutest things on this fucking planet. Spent some much needed girl time kayaking on the river with my sissyinlaw and mommyinlaw. Mommyinlaw had approximately 3 brushes with death, but all is well and she's alive.





  • The weekend was so great, that we decided to bring back souvenirs in the form of the stomach flu. Everyone had their turn. A few people had it up there, a few of us took it home to savor it in all it's glory on a Monday. Really great stuff.




  • I've recently become rather close and semi dependant on a woobie.
This is all for now.