Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Praying to a God that I don't believe in.

I'm trying to channel my inner sarcasticness.
I'm trying to squeeze whatever ounce of humor I can out of my body and in to this blog.
I can't.
Some things have happened.
Things that have left me feeling unappreciated, taken for granted and most of all, hurt.
I don't know what course of action I'm taking at the moment.
I feel like I'm stuck in between a rock and hard place.
Nothing feels like it's the "right" answer.
I feel lost.
I've spent a very long time and given my all to something I thought was better than what it turned out to be.
At least I know that I did give it my all, with mass amounts of heart to boot.
I've spent time defending you and standing up to people who said anything bad in your direction...
Maybe I should have just listened.




Can I borrow some body's "gut instinct"? Mine seems to have gone on vacation.