Monday, November 14, 2011

Bad decisions in the name of Sunday. Amen.

I'm fairly certain I showed up to set class drunk this morning.

I stayed out way too late last night kanoodling with family, shooting vodka and making sex time with the husband.

At five o'clock this morning as I was driving to the gym, questioning my sobriety and pondering my blood alcohol level I came to the harsh conclusion that I'm not a spring chicken anymore.

6 hours of sleep and blowing a .08 on a breathalizer before running 3 miles in the morning was my personal normal a few years ago.

Now I'm knocking on the late 20's door begging for 8 solid hours of sleep, 4-6 servings of vegetables a day and seeking out a good night cream.

Getting older is blowing my figurative balls.

Speaking of getting older, it's the husbands Birthday week!

I'm throwing him a conspiracy theory party. Complete with an alien cake and UFO cupcakes and tinfoil hats so the aliens and government can't read our minds.

Shit's gonna be off the chiiizzzain.