Friday, October 28, 2011

How do non-religious folk pray?

Let's talk about life for just a second.

Tomorrow morning at approximately the ass-crack-of-god-damn I'm running my first half marathon.

I'm not going to lie and act all tough and prepared and ready.... I'M BATSHIT SCARED.

I kind of trained. Sort of.

I gave it my all up until I came down with a cold.

My brain is currently swimming in cold medicine and all I want is jammies and my bed.

And whiskey.

Things have been super stressful here at my big girl job. It always seems like every time I get super duper ooper stressed and worn ragged here at work I get sick.

Weird.

Tonight I'm having family over for a huge ol' spaghetti dinner.

I plan on gorging myself in garlic bread, pasta and tylenol cold and then saying my final goodbyes to everyone.

To all of my readers, don't be too eager to watch for my next post. This blog may not exist after tomorrow morning.



Godspead yall.